Friday, April 10, 2020

Carrying A Coffin On Shoulders Or With Your Arms? | Yahoo Answers Pallbearers Height

Carrying a coffin on shoulders or with your arms? | Yahoo Answers

Carrying a coffin on shoulders or with your arms? | Yahoo Answers

In order to maintain control (especially when going up and down steps or over grass at the cemetery), it is hard to support the weight directly on the shoulder. I think, when I carried a coffin, I supported weight with my hand, but kept it very close to my shoulder for strength and stability. It gives you more spring suspension.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

  • I dont know the significance of the positions but as for the shoulder carry it requires very little effort to carry one dead body among six men.

  • 0 Comments

    Post a Comment

    close